On the Trent View company blog, I post an array of helpful advice posts about the benefits of cat grooming, amongst other pet guidance posts.
- Long time, no see? April 6, 2020Well it’s been a very long time since I created a post for my blog, so thought it about time I made an effort, especially whilst we are on lockdown. It’s a strange time, very surreal. All work has been stopped, and as a small business I have to face the prospect that there are […]thecatgroomer
- Cat Grooming: Over Brushing June 9, 2018Originally posted on Trent View Mobile Cat Groomer: As a cat groomer you might think it would be better business for me to not advise anyone on how to care for their cat’s coat, and to a degree you’d be right. But, I can’t help myself. My children are older now, and I’ve always loved…thecatgroomer
- What to Expect from a GOOD Cat Groomer March 5, 2017First of all I have to apologise for not writing sooner, but life gets in the way! A few things have been on my mind recently – the main being the topic of this blog. Why do people have such low expectations of a cat groomer? Yes, it is not an easy job. Cats do not […]thecatgroomer
- Cat Grooming: Over Brushing November 28, 2016Over brushing - care for your cats coat.thecatgroomer
- Why Are Mats Such a Problem in a Cat’s Fur? November 26, 2016You may not be aware, but mats in a cats fur are a very serious issue, and really can make a difference to your cats health and well-being. If mats are far progressed then the cat literally becomes a prisoner in its own fur. Not only long-haired cats suffer from matting of the coat! This […]thecatgroomer
- Do we REALLY need to groom our cats? November 17, 2016Contrary to common belief, assisted grooming is an essential part of most cats lives. It is not simply about fur, but the cats health and well-being too. People say, “Oh, cats don’t need to be groomed, they do it themselves!” Of course they can groom themselves, but what about the ones that can’t quite manage […]thecatgroomer